We are looking for a new colleague to be part of our Service team in Spain.
Job description in short:
- Responsible to make the final supervision of installation of equipment / upgrading, setup communication protocol with external devices, setup machines for production, run production tests and agree acceptance of equipment according to agreed specifications, train customer for equipment usage. Responsible to give remote assistance when needed.
- Electrical or electronic engineer
- Experience in PLC programming and industrial equipment at least 2 years,
Experience working in industrial environments (maintenance, equipment installation, engineering, etc.)
- Excellent technical, investigative and analytical skills
- Able to manage customer expectations and anticipate their needs building up optimal relationship
- Independent and team work capacity
- Bring projects to successful conclusion in a defined time frame
- Excellent Spanish and English levels
- Outstanding communication skills and multicultural awareness
- Availability to travel 50-70% of his time in Spain and abroad
Location: Preferably Barcelona area, Madrid area as an option.
Apply or ask for more information by contacting us via our web sites.
With over 40 years of history, Haloila is a leading global supplier of automatic stretch wrapping machines and services. Based in Masku, Finland, the company employs around 180 persons globally. Haloila is part of the Signode Industrial Group.Tags: Haloila, Octopus, service engineer, vacancy
Categorised in: General